This website is owned and operated by MortgageLoan Corp., a professional California Corporation and a fully licensed and bonded mortgage company, which is referred to below as "MortgageLoan Corp." or "we" or "us" or "Company" or "our."
You agree that:
2. you will only access or use this website and transact business with us if you are at least 18 years old,
You agree that you will not use or attempt to use this website for any purpose other than conducting mortgage related business with MortgageLoan Corp. as a bona fide client of MortgageLoan Corp.; you may not use or attempt to use this website or any part of this site for any purpose:
1. that interferes with or induces a breach of the contractual relationships between MortgageLoan Corp. and its employees,
2. that is any way unlawful or prohibited, or that is harmful or destructive to anyone or their property,
3. that sends any advertisements, solicitations, schemes, spam, flooding, or other pieces of communication,
4. that transmits any harmful or disabling computer codes or viruses to any users or MortgageLoan Corp. employees, servers, or other modules and or properties of MortgageLoan Corp.,
5. that collects or mines for Email addresses from this site,
6. that transmits unsolicited Email to this site or to anyone whose Email address included the domain name under on this website,
7. that interferes with our network services;
8. that attempts to gain unauthorized access to our network services,
9. that suggests an express or implied affiliation with MortgageLoan Corp. or a lender or broker relationship with MortgageLoan Corp. (without the express written permission of MortgageLoan Corp.),
10. that impairs or limits our ability to operate this website or any other person's ability to access and use this website, and/or
11. that uses any methods, means or devices to click on to this website or cause a visit to this website for the purpose of manipulating the results of any Internet search engine, or for any other purpose other than conducting mortgage banking related business with MortgageLoan Corp. as a bona fide client of MortgageLoan Corp..
12. that unlawfully impersonates or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity;
13. that compromises the safety of minors in any way, including, but not limited to, sending or uploading content that violates child pornography laws and/or child sexual exploitation laws;
14. that harms, threatens, harasses, abuses or intimidates another person in any way or involves images or content that depicts, promotes, encourages, indicates, advocates or tends to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities;
15. that dminishes or compromises the name and reputation of MortgageLoan Corp. or any of its affiliates;
17. that transmits or uploads any content, language, or images that infringes any third party's intellectual property rights or infringes any third party's right of privacy; or
18. that unlawfully transmits or uploads any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information.
ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE
MortgageLoan Corp. reserves the right at all times, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, to deny your access to and use of this website with or without formal or informal notification.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
"MortgageLoan Corp.” is a registered service mark of MortgageLoan Corp., used under license. “Name Your MortgageLoan Rate” is a trademark of MortgageLoan Corp. and used under such authority and legal privilege.
All other marks used on this website are the property of their respective owners.
Web Page Content: You acknowledge and agree that:
- all content, Web pages, source code, database schemas, mark-up languages, calculations, products, materials, data, information, text, screens, photos, functionality, services, design, layout, screen interfaces, and the operation of this website (collectively "Web Page Content") are protected by various intellectual property laws, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and service marks; and
- all rights associated with the Web Page Content are owned by MortgageLoan Corp., its licensors, or content providers.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or viewing any Web Page Content. You further acknowledge and agree that you will not in any way copy, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, perform, upload, post, distribute, transfer, transmit, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, frame in any Web page, or alter the appearance of any Web Page Content owned or created by MortgageLoan Corp. and/or through this Web Page Content.
You may not use Web Page Content, domain names (in whole or in part), or Email addresses related to or derived from this website, nor any data, trademarks, functionality, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos contained within or derived from this website, for any purpose; meaning that you may not, among other prohibited uses, use any Web Page Content, photos, language, coding, mark-up language, domain names, Email addresses, data, trademarks, service marks, trade names, brand names and/or logos on or derived from this website:
- in or as any meta-tag or hidden text;
- in or as part of any contextual marketing directory, index, or triggering term;
- as content or advertising related to any other website including, but not limited to, comparative/informational websites; and/or
- as a variable or data element in any algorithm that causes another Internet browser to appear on, over, or at the same time as the Company's website or controls the content of any other Internet browser window.
Not Responsible For Links to Other websites: For your convenience, this website may provide links to other websites on the World Wide Web. Unless expressly stated otherwise on this website, MortgageLoan Corp. does not endorse, approve, sponsor or control, and we are not in any way responsible for, any of the content, services, calculations, information, products or materials available at or through any websites to which this website may provide a link. By using this website you acknowledge and agree that MortgageLoan Corp. will not be responsible or liable to you or any other person for any damages or claims that might result from your use of such content, services, calculation, information, products or materials.
No Advertising / No Links. MortgageLoan Corp. does not permit third-party advertising on this website. Except with the written permission of MortgageLoan Corp., you agree that you will not create links from any website or Web page to this website or any Web page within this website.
REVISIONS AND MODIFICATIONS
You understand and acknowledge that MortgageLoan Corp. controls and operates this website from within the United States of America. This website provides information regarding services and products that are made available in the United States only. We make no representation that the services or products about which information may be provided on this website will be available (a) anywhere outside of the United States or (b) in every state within the United States. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws applicable to your access to and use of this website.
USER IDs AND PASSWORDS
Certain areas or features of this website may be restricted to users who have obtained a user identification and password by completing a registration process described on this website. Please be sure to protect and maintain the confidentiality of any user identification, password or other identifying information you may obtain in connection with your use of this website. You agree to notify MortgageLoan Corp. immediately if you believe your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised. You also acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all damages or claims that may arise from any access to or use of this website by any person to whom you have provided your user identification, password or other identifying information, or by any person who has obtained such information from you, including, but not limited to, any access to or use of this website that may occur after you have notified us that your user identification, password or other identifying information has been lost, stolen or otherwise compromised.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
For information on how MortgageLoan Corp. uses and protects the personal information that you may provide through this website, please visit: http://www.mortgageloancorp.com
THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MORTGAGELOAN CORP. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MORTGAGELOAN CORP. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING THE WEB PAGE CONTENT OR ITS USE THEREOF. THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS AND COULD BECOME INACCURATE BECAUSE OF DEVELOPMENTS OCCURRING AFTER THEIR RESPECTIVE DATES OF PREPARATION OR PUBLICATION. MORTGAGELOAN CORP. HAS NO OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENCY OR ACCURACY OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT MORTGAGELOAN CORP. IS NOT, AND SHALL NOT BE, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST IN THIS WEBSITE OR ITS OPERATION. AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE, MORTGAGELOAN CORP.EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MORTGAGELOAN CORP. MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (A) THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER USER'S REQUIREMENTS; (B) ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (C) ANY DEFECTS IN THIS WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT YOU, AND NOT MORTGAGELOAN CORP., WILL BEAR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICING, REPAIR, CORRECTION OR RESTORATION THAT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR YOUR DATA, SOFTWARE PROGRAMS OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT BECAUSE OF ANY VIRUSES, ERRORS OR OTHER PROBLEMS YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF USING OR VISITING THIS WEBSITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MORTGAGELOAN CORP. BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ERROR, INACCURACY, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE OR COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER PROBLEM, THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION ALLEGING BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY WEB PAGE CONTENT ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. YOU AGREE THAT MORTGAGELOAN CORP. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE EVEN IF WE OR OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL MORTGAGELOAN CORP.’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, IN ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OF WEB PAGE CONTENT THEREON.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH COMPANY
Time Sensitive Instructions: When communicating with us through this website, PC-talk, chat or via Email, do not use the website, PC-talk, chat or Email to communicate any time-sensitive instructions that are in any way related to or affect your loan, loan application or closing (such as interest rates locks, cancellation of a closing, rescissions, or the like). Such instructions may not be honored. All transactions conducted on this website, PC-talk, chat or via Email, must be confirmed in writing by us to be accepted by and binding upon us.
Loan Approvals: All loan approvals, pre-qualifications, pre-approvals, rate locks, deposit and refund agreements, and the like, are only made by MortgageLoan Corp. in writing. Approvals, pre-qualifications and pre-approvals are conditional in accordance with there terms except as be specifically provided for in writing signed by MortgageLoan Corp.
E-Signature: General communications through this website, PC-talk, chat or via Email are not intended by us to constitute either an electronic record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means, unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the message and specific e-signature procedures are employed. However, your assent to a "click to accept" button or box is binding upon you.
Recording & Monitoring of Communications: Your communications with us via the website, PC-talk, chat Email, and telephone may be recorded or monitored and by using such communications methods you are consenting to the recording or monitoring of the same.
CONTACT METHODS AND OPT-OUT
Permission to Be Contacted: By submitting information to MortgageLoan Corp. through this website or otherwise you are making an inquiry as to lending programs and services offered by MortgageLoan Corp. and give MortgageLoan Corp. permission to contact through Email, fax, or telephone, or any means, even if your phone number is on a "Do Not Call" list. Permission to Share Your Information: When you "submit" information through the MortgageLoan Corp.’s website or otherwise, MortgageLoan Corp. may send your information to its affiliates.
Opt-out by Calling Us: 866-737-7706
APPLICATION OF ADDITIONAL TERMS
AGREEMENT TO PROVIDE ACCURATE INFORMATION
In making a loan inquiry, application or in entering into any other transaction or request for information on this website, you agree to provide accurate, true, current, and complete information upon which MortgageLoan Corp. may rely.
While MortgageLoan Corp. will use all of its reasonable efforts to have your application fully processed and closed on or before any applicable rate lock expiration date (if any) and/or anticipated closing date, some process are not under our control. For instance, MortgageLoan Corp. cannot be responsible for delays in loan approval or closing due to: the untimely receipt of an acceptable appraisal; the untimely receipt of required documentation; your existing home not selling; changes in credit score or debt/liability taken out recently; matters disclosed by a title commitment or survey; any other matters beyond MortgageLoan Corp.'s reasonable control.
DEPOSIT / REFUND POLICY
When you submit a loan application, MortgageLoan Corp. will begin to process your mortgage loan application and, as a result, will begin advancing some costs for certain third party expenses. If you do not fully complete the application process (including submitting all required documentation in a timely manner), choose to withdraw your mortgage loan application, or choose not to close the transaction for any reason, you may be required to cover and pay some or all of MortgageLoan Corp. third party costs. A statement with a full itemization of such costs will be sent to you with a deadline for payment.
DISCLOSURES AND LICENSES
MortgageLoan Corp. is committed to protecting copyrights and expects you to do the same. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on the MortgageLoan Corp. infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
A physical or electronic signature that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on www.mortgageloancorp.com are intended to be covered by a single notification, a complete list of such works and details or descriptions as to their locations within the Website;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please provide this information to MortgageLoan Corp.’ DMCA Agent, who can be reached as follows:
7060 Miramar Road, Suite 2020
San Diego, CA 92121
Attn: Management Personnel
Due to IT concerns, attachments cannot be accepted on notices sent via e-mail. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits our visitors who are California residents to request certain information regarding their disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to Admin@mortgageloancorp.comor send us snail mail to the company address found at www.mortgageloancorp.com
Conforming loan (Up to 417,000) Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a fully documented rate and term refinance with a loan amount of $350,000 on an acceptable owner-occupied, detached, single family residence (SFR) with a loan-to-value ratio (LTV) of less than 60% along with an established impound account for taxes and insurance. Available first mortgage rates and fees may vary depending upon your property's location. Restrictions apply.
Conforming loan (Up to 625,500) Annual Percentage Rate (APR) calculations assume a fully documented rate and term refinance with a loan amount of $500,000 on an acceptable owner-occupied, detached, single family residence (SFR) with a loan-to-value ratio (LTV) of less than 60% and an impound account for taxes and insurance. Available first mortgage rates and fees may vary depending upon your property's location. Restrictions apply.
Jumbo loan APR calculations assume a fully documented rate and term refinance with a loan amount of $1,000,000 on an acceptable owner-occupied, detached, SFR with a LTV ratio of less than 60% and an impound account for taxes and insurance. Restrictions apply.
Government loan APR calculations assume a fully documented rate and term refinance with a loan amount of $350,000 on an acceptable owner-occupied, detached, SFR with a LTV ratio of less than 60% and an impound account for taxes and insurance. Restrictions apply.
Rates will be higher for loan amounts lower than $350,000 and over $417,000. Rates shown on website assume the borrower(s) FICO according to the chosen Credit Rating-Excellent 740; Good 680; Fair 620. Restrictions apply.
Adjustable rate mortgage APR calculations are based upon the index and investor based margins.
Subject to underwriter approval; not all applicants will be approved.
Important Terms and Conditions Regarding our Mailer:
* The offer extends to fixed rate, conforming loan amounts up to $417,000, rate and term refinance, owner occupied, single family, non-rural, non-complex, subject property with a loan to value up to 60% with an impound account and a minimum score of 740 FICO. Loans with subordinate financing are ineligible for this offer. Loan fees are typically financed through the loan. Loans are subject to final loan approval based on verification of income, assets and appraised value. Not all applicants will be approved. Restrictions may apply. To be considered for this promotion, receipt of a bona fide Rate Lock Confirmation, Good Faith Estimate and a fully completed Uniform Residential Loan Application (1003) disclosing all loans terms from competing lender which must be dated no more than 5 calendar days from MortgageLoan Corp.s’ tentative approval of initial credit application. These documents must be received no later than 24 hours from initial credit application. Appraisal fee must be paid in advance by the applicant. Should the loan not close for any reason the appraisal fee is non-refundable; MortgageLoan Corp. does not profit from the appraisal fee, since it is a third-party fee paid to a third-party company for a third-party service. If the appraisal fee increases due to a lender required re-inspection, the applicant is responsible for paying the additional cost. No portion of the appraisal fee or re-inspection fee will be refunded if the service has been rendered, and the loan is canceled or declined. A survey fee may be charged to the applicant if required by the lender, and will not be refunded by the lender. Home Owners Association certification fees may be charged when the subject property is a Condominium or PUD, and will not be refunded by the lender. Vesting changes may result in additional fees, and will not be refunded by the lender. Fees charged by applicant’s current lien holder will not be refunded by the lender. Rates and terms subject to change based on market conditions and borrower eligibility. Rate and fees are subject to change for properties located outside of California. Consult your tax advisor for deductibility of interest and loan fees. NMLS Unique Identifier #848020.